-BOUTIQUE GUIDELINES- Jun 8, 2010 10:50:25 GMT -5
Post by Akailia Devi on Jun 8, 2010 10:50:25 GMT -5
Welcome to our new Breath Boutique. Here are all of the rules that you need to follow in order to be able to receive the gifts that the Boutique offers. If you fail to follow them, then you won’t receive the items you want.
- Respect the seller. In this boutique you will be allowed to bargain with the shop seller. But the moment the seller says, ‘Offerta Finale’, you must pay that price if you want the item. *‘Offerta Finale’ means ‘final offer’ in Italian.
- You cannot put items on hold for when you achieve enough breaths for them. The items will come and go, and most will have duplicates. Except for accessories.
- You may only buy an ‘[un]natural disaster’ one time in the life of one wolf. If you make another character, then you are allowed to buy another. One per character.
- This also goes with overthrowing a dragga; once per wolf.
- A seguace is what some people call ‘familiars’. They are animal companions for your wolf that you can buy. You are welcome to use any animal known to man (fantasy or non-fantasy), as long as it is smaller than your wolf.
- When using points for your pack, you need to PM an admin to update your pack and make sure you post in the correct area.
- Post all of the purchases you want to make in a new thread, titled whatever you want. Don’t post in the subboards. Those are to help the staffies out.
- You may buy as many items as your breaths allow.
- HINT- The more posts you make, the more breaths you have! I know that’s a given, but you never know.
If you have any questions about this Boutique, please don’t hesitate to ask any of the staff members![/blockquote]